Massillon Feels The Noise 8/3/15

Oh! I have an extra. Section 3, Row DD, should be at about the 40. PM me if you're interested.

Sounds good.

PM sent!

Crowd is expected to be HUGE...they are opening ticket box 3 and a half hours early!

Stating the obvious here, but it really is encouraging to see the significant rise in attendance at shows this year. Sadly, I wasn't able to make a show this year due to various commitments... :'(

Take it to the bank: Bloo over Cadets tonight. Last night was close WITHOUT electronics as bloo had a total electronic malfunction in Buffalo. The time is now Bloo!

Ah, NO.

Take it to the bank: Bloo over Cadets tonight. Last night was close WITHOUT electronics as bloo had a total electronic malfunction in Buffalo. The time is now Bloo!

One never knows but they didn't beat them last night and how often has Bloo beaten Cadets by 0.9 in guard. Not sure if that gap sticks.. Edited by Tobias

Incredible sound confirmed. One of the best in the circuit.

+1 and a half

This is the biggest HS stadium I've ever seen, I've been told it can hold 20,000. It's located on the campus of a school, which is in turn located within a couple hundred acre park! It's a great place to picnic before the show, there are shelters with large shade trees everywhere. Because it's a public area there is lots of parking on all sides of the stadium which includes a large parking lot, and all parking is free!

It's a great drum corps atmosphere with a very hip mid western crowd. It also has a large Bluecoats crowd, but every corps gets huge applause. Last year the band kids were wandering around wearing orange jump suits and tshirts that declared ORANGE IS THE NEW BLOO.

It's a very cool place to get the total drum corps experience. :cool:

Edited by wvu80