Visual proficiency

BRASSO is in the wrong here...

He's just mad that someone noted that his synopsis was an excellent, detailed, and well thought out explanation of the caption in 1980 but terribly incomplete to its usage in 2015. Then, when he had nothing else left to grab at, he chose to bite into the fact that the other poster didn't list every single thing evaluated (to include percussion) as some sort of validation that is analysis WASN'T terribly incomplete to today's definition.

The fact of the matter is that BRASSO isn't WRONG. His post is just so filled with minutia when there are "bigger fish to fry" within that caption today.

• Like 2

BRASSO is in the wrong here...

He's just mad that someone noted that his synopsis was an excellent, detailed, and well thought out explanation of the caption in 1980 but terribly incomplete to its usage in 2015.

I'm not " mad ". Just a bit puzzled. By my count, I listed 19 specific skill sets yesterday on this thread above that judges use TODAY in their evaluation of Vis. Prof. subcaption. I also stated that these were ( quote)" SOME of the major skill sets being evaluated", mentioning that there were others. I sure was surprised to learn however that these 19 skill sets were not enough.... that they were " woefully incomplete " as a litany of the skills sets mentioned by me above. Since these are ALL skills sets that judges in Vis. Prof. evaluate TODAY, I would ask you, CCorps to list ANOTHER additional, very specific.19 skill sets in this current subcaption that I apparently failed to mention for useage for 2015. This way, we can add these 19 to my 19 and we will have hopefully added a far more fully complete list for the OP's use, than mine which were apparently " woefully incomplete " according to one poster, and now are " terribly incomplete " to you.

You go CC.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

Since I was " woefully and/ or terribly incomplete " with my listing of my specific examples of the skill sets above, please feel free to not limit yourself to just a paltry 19 either. Feel free to list 25-50 of them if you'd like. This way, 40-50 or so should do it for " completeness ", ya think ?... and should not subject you to any criticisms that you left too many specific skill sets out for here in 2015 beyond the mere, small in number 19 that I mentioned above.

So the opportunity to list your more fully complete list is now all yours. The floor is yours . The first 15 I left out should be a snap for you. You go, CCorps .................

Edited by BRASSO

OK men easy, now I think I've got the question answered thank you all for your replies it's just crown looks so clean everywhere, I can't understand how free walking in free forms get a higher mark that's all. And crowns hornline feet and leg work are stellar.

They have set a visual standard and you can see other Corps grabbing onto it.

Crown walks in free forms plenty... while SOMEONE is marching 200+ bpm to end their show, Crown is using a banner to cover a free form followed by 1 move with very small step sizes and no velocity.

mother of god

Thats who is slated to judge the Vis. Prof. caption Sat. Nite.