Staff changes 2016

Whomever has been coming up with show concepts/themes for Pacific Crest the last couple of years needs to be replaced as far as I am concerned. 2012 & 2013 were the best 2 years for them. I thought at the time the way they were scoring they would have been at 13th or maybe the top 12 by now. Instead they are sitting at their lowest placement since 2006. Their current brass and guard staff is awesome and is able to take them to the top 12 as far as I am concerned. Just got to do something about their show themes. Looking forward to see what Pacific Crest does next year!

There definitely is no reason this corp can not move up into the next tier 12-15, but they do need a new look at their show concepts as you and many others have suggested. I'd love to see a Middle Eastern themed show put on by them. Staff wise, I'm hesitant to make any suggestions since I don't know how long some of the more recent staff came on and I believe in not seeing things work for a season or two, but I would like to see some them draw in some more well seasoned staff to assist as I believe some of them are pulling double duty with other corps.

Rumor last night that Cavies' program coordinator will not return next year. I also heard the same of their "brass staff," but I don't know if that meant arranger (perhaps not surprising) or teaching staff (which would be very surprising).

Cavies need to blow it up and re-tool.

Rumor has it Tim Fairbanks is gone at Blue Stars, and Saucedo might be returning to Cavies...?

I can only trust that rumor if he's bringing Gaines with him!

• Like 3

I can only trust that rumor if he's bringing Gaines with him!

There's a LOT going on that the public doesn't know about and shouldn't know about.

• Like 1