Big Sounds in Motion: Get 'Em While They're Hot!

The issues with our web server have been resolved, and you can again order tickets with a credit card or PayPal through www.bigsoundsinmotion.com. Alternatively, send a check or money order payable to "Big Sounds In Motion" to: Big Sounds In Motion, 15 Sheep Hill Road, Fleetwood, PA 19522. Direct questions: to: bigsoundsinmotion@yahoo.com or 610-987-9460 (BEFORE 9:00 p.m., please!). Reserved seats: $20; General Admission seats: $17.

Competing corps are: Reading Buccaneers, White Sabers, Fusion Core, Cadets 2, Carolina Gold, Bushwackers and Erie Thunderbirds.

Special Exhibition you won't want to miss by the Reading Buccaneer Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps.

There are a lot of battles heating up amongst the corps, so don't miss your chance to see them before they head to championships in Rochester!

• Like 1

I'll be looking forward to my Cosetti foot rest!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

After the scores from this past weekend, you KNOW you want to see these corps one last time before championships. Get your tickets to either the Bridgeport, CT show or the Reading, PA show. If you can't make the trip to Rochester, catch one of these great competitions this Saturday.

Wow, this will be a real numbers management nightmare with the 2 top corps in separate contests the week before championships. Thank God for Equal Advantage scoring, huh?

Yes and no.

No, because the top two seeds are essentially set. It won't much matter who ultimately goes on last in prelims. Third and fourth might swap, but it's not likely they'll change more than that.

Yes, because it will affect seeding for 5-13, and *really* impacts the Kidsgrove Scouts. I think DCA wants to avoid the raw deal KS got the last time they were here, so both shows should have stacked panels. Equal advantage scoring shouldn't play a part, at least not between shows.

• Like 2

:ninja:

I'll concur with that, John. This is always the weekend I hate the most. 3 of the Top 4 (right now) will be playing this weekend, so it shouldn't really matter who gets what this coming weekend - EXCEPT KIDSGROVE!! That "first time" read that they got jobbed on was on their first trip here - although after that SNAFU - they've not been overlooked by anyone since..from the folks I talked to last weekend (acting as the chauffeur to MSP) KS is "in it to win it"...Now, that MIGHT be hype, but I'm sure you've all seen stranger things :shutup:

Coming to Rochester - "cautiously optimistic" and waiting for somebody to knock me over - even if it's not one of the so-called "favorites"..

SORRY FRAN - looks like the O's took it on the chin again from the Twinkies with a season sweep 7 games to 0..

Still love ya' dude! See the rest of y'all in Rochacha! PEACE! :cool:

Pat

• Like 1

Wow, this will be a real numbers management nightmare with the 2 top corps in separate contests the week before championships. Thank God for Equal Advantage scoring, huh?

OK... are you being serious here, or your usual smart-###, wisenheimer self?

I can't tell sometimes. :tongue:

OK... are you being serious here, or your usual smart-###, wisenheimer self?

I can't tell sometimes. :tongue:

Just being a smart-###. Probably won't make much difference who performs last or second to last. If both corps perform the way they are capable, it will be the show that was written last November that will determine the championship on Labor Day weekend.

• Like 1