Hotel crisis in Indi, anyone have an empty floor?

Believe it or not, I book my room by the end of August for the following year. Can always cancel the reservation if need be. I know that doesn't help this year, but something to consider in the future.

The Indy city cop I talked to today said that tix sales for the IndyGP event were embarrassingly low... Under 20k. The event is wholly unsupported by the town. They only run this event every two years because of the bad crowds.

I've not heard anything about ticket sales being that low. In any event whoever told you the MotoGP has only rune every other year is wrong. It has to run every season a once 2008, although this may indeed be the last year. There's no contract in place for 2016 at the moment.

There will be a lot of bikes out in Indy this weekend. Traffic may be a bit tight because of it.

Edited by StuStu
  • Like 1

Not surprising. Apparently DCI Staff and Directors were told tonight that Finals is within 2000 tickets of selling out the home side, top to bottom, corner to corner. All wristbands (corps members) are sitting in the endzones. Not the corners, the flush endzones.

I blame electronics. And Bb horns.

• Like 1

Not surprising. Apparently DCI Staff and Directors were told tonight that Finals is within 2000 tickets of selling out the home side, top to bottom, corner to corner. All wristbands (corps members) are sitting in the endzones. Not the corners, the flush endzones.

Can't be true. DCI is dying according to DCP threads.

• Like 1

blue devils booked all the rooms!

The Blue Devils booked the rooms? I heard all the rooms have been booked by George Hopkins to hide the Cadets' traditional uniforms.

• Like 1

Can't be true. DCI is dying according to DCP threads.

Judging from the shows I have attended, if DCI is dying, then lots of people are showing up for the funeral!

• Like 2

Judging from the shows I have attended, if DCI is dying, then lots of people are showing up for the funeral!

Drumroll followed by crash cymbal. What's the phonetic drumspeak for that?

The Blue Devils booked the rooms? I heard all the rooms have been booked by George Hopkins to hide the Cadets' traditional uniforms.

Cadets only booked ten rooms.

• Like 2

Cadets only booked ten rooms.

2011 Crown wants to paint them black... O.o