DCI Performers Showcase

FYI, made a bitly link direct to the scores PDF, for sharing:

bit.ly/dci-ps-2015

• Like 1

FYI, made a bitly link direct to the scores PDF, for sharing:

bit.ly/dci-ps-2015

Dood, thanks for this. Great link.

OMG, that little BD squirt, Brandon Olander, won snare. What a fabulous achievement! My son and I have been watching him since he first stepped into the line in, 2010.

You can't miss Brandon on the field, because he's a pip-squeak. But, for you dinos, do you remember Popeye cartoon? Remember what happened to Popeye's arms after he popped a can of spinach? THAT'S what happens to Brandon. The guy is amazing; he's the nicest kid, easy to talk to and fun off the field, but steps right in and becomes a Popeye among monsters in the BD snare line.

What a GREAT ambassador of our activity to other little "Popeye's" out there what can be possible when you focus like a laser on what you love and want.

Congratulations, and THANK YOU, Brandon. Allowing the rest of us to live vicariously, and be proud of you, is a real treat to those of us who bang on things.

My pleasure. Big congrats to Brandon. Only 17, and imagine the beast of a player (even _more_) that he'll become if he keeps at it for a few more years. I think this guy's going to win multiple years.

I know I'm commandeering this thread, but anyone who any knowledge of drumming can't help but be completely mesmerized by Brandon's I&E solo.

I. Just. Can't. Find. The. Words...so, just Oh My God!

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

I know I commandeering this thread, but anyone who any knowledge of drumming can't help but be completely mesmerized by Brandon's I&E solo.

I. Just. Can't. Find. The. Words...so, just Oh My God!

I will never understand drumming... Lol