Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Like that side shot of the pit. That's new. Hitting most of the highlight shots correctly so far. Audio is good too. Stream has been perfect. Tom Blair and crew doing a great job so far. Let's hope this keeps up. Good to finally have the A team.

Edited by 27Socal
  • Like 2

You can already tell scores are going to be very interesting. With Music City already above Cascades latest score, this has me a bit concerned for them. I REALLY want them to make Semi-Finals. It will be very interesting to see how things work out.

I attribute the incredibly low ball percussion score that was their second lowest of the season (lowest was the same judge in Denton) and 1.3 below their July 2nd opening score to that. They would have scored a huge 1.55 higher with their Allentown score. Luckily that judge isn't judging prelims. Still think it'll be close. But I have faith!

Shows like Legends beating them wouldn't bother me. Love their show.

Edited by DrumManTx

Genesis: sweet sound on the soloists early and later; good low brass foundation (and I don't mean synth) to an overall very nice corps sound. No doubt these guys will be making waves in the coming years.

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 1

Dang Genesis, when did you get so big and so good??

• Like 2

Genesis has rapidly become one of my favorite corps. Bravo! :babies:

• Like 1

Nice job Genesis! Gutsy to take on a title winning show and invite comparisons. Very well done.