Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Blue Stars just need to clean a few more feet and they will pass Boston.

My worry is that the penalty was due to the little kid. Otherwise, I think they will be just fine tomorrow.

The kid did nothing for their scores even if the penalty wasn't assessed so they can ditch it for all I care.

Yes it really would. If that were to happen, I can't help but thing the bug hitting them so late in the season would have had something to do with it. Hard to add and clean when you have so many guys sick. I really hate this situation for them. This could have happened to anyone. 2009 was an especially rough year for just about everyone.

I really hope they rebound next year. They had such good momentum going from 2013 to until about midseason 2015.

• Like 1

Was there ever any confirmation on what OC's penalty was for? Perhaps the penalty judge is being strict about something that was lax earlier in the season regarding the warm up area and protocol?

BEST POST OF THE NIGHT!!!!!

A stunner!

I'm giving the post a 9.9 for General Effect! :cool:

After 24+ hours away from this forum, I've decided that I am perfectly okay with, and actually am pulling for, Crown's 2nd championship.

It is certainly not in the bag yet, though. So here's to an even more interesting semi-finals night.

... And more beer.

• Like 3

If you recall 2007, Cadets had a penalty that dropped them to 4th (behind Phantom Regiment) in quarters. They came back strong in semis (2nd), but I think lost some ground pointwise at finals.

Edited by Tim Coffey

Man what I wouldn't give to hear BD's Music Analysis & GE tapes

Edited by saxfreq1128