Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Instant classic!!! This one maxes out the GE caption, 10 for content, 10 for achievement! :worthy:

"mein fuehrer" (subtitled "my director") in answer to who turned them in for the Dr. Beat, the staff replies "we believe it was George Hopkins again, sir."

LOL! Again???

This video deserves its own thread. :thumbup:

Lol am I the only one who thinks that video tried a little too hard to be funny?

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

They said it was between shows, who cares? That's when people started talking to each other about the show, getting up to get drinks/bathroom.. all of those things are way more distracting than someone texting.. but again, between the shows.

But the people that do that usually whip out their phones before the show is completely over. That's what the bando twirps next to me last night were doing. The interpretation of "No cell phones" turns into "I can text between shows" then to "I can text whenever I think they are about to end the show. Who cares."

But the people that do that usually whip out their phones before the show is completely over. That's what the bando twirps next to me last night were doing. The interpretation of "No cell phones" turns into "I can text between shows" then to "I can text whenever I think they are about to end the show. Who cares."

That's when I turn and tell them "If you want that thing to still work in 30 seconds, turn it off and put it away." Of course I'm six foot and 290, so when a 15 year old looks at me, fear is the usual response. :wow::help:

• Like 2

Thanks for that link. I thought I remembered, from my youth, a presidential debate in which one of the candidates complained about 'Crocodile' Dundee; those snippets helped me pin it down.

Lol am I the only one who thinks that video tried a little too hard to be funny?

Just to play the Crown's Advocate...no. :colgate: