Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

I really love the troopers brass this year...honestly if I didn't know who they were and was just listening I would not even think this was troopers brass...this is best I've heard from them in decades! I think their visual program is also a huge step up from years past as well...I loved the show guys!

• Like 2

Bathroom break during Xmen. Their show is just completely flat for me this year. I'd put Colts or Troopers in 12th.

• Like 1

WHO WANTS A TIE?!?!?!?!

More corps on Saturday isn't a bad thing. That was a finals worthy performance for sure.

Three way tie. Academy. Colts. Troopers. Put em all in. Come on, who wouldn't wanna watch that tomorrow?

• Like 1

Hate to say it but the Crossmen are in trouble if they aren't on. Troopers were awesome.

Crossmen still have a chance to screw themselves...give themselves a penalty or something.

Keep in mind that last year at Semis, they ALMOST fell out of Finals due to a warm-up infraction... They were .1 away from letting the Colts take that spot.

Keep in mind that last year at Semis, they ALMOST fell out of Finals due to a warm-up infraction... They were .1 away from letting the Colts take that spot.

Was just looking that up last night. Had totally forgot.