Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like the Cavies were performing this better a couple weeks ago? They seem pretty sloppy and anxious ... like they're trying too hard to catch up (rather than with the swagger and confidence they had earlier in the season).

When I saw you'd written this, I figured Crossmen must be in. All summer long, your mid-show prognostications have been remarkably correct.

. I had it right on Crossmen getting in, but its correct that I thought they would not just squeak by Troopers. I thought Crossmen gave a strong performance here in the Semi's too.

Edited by BRASSO

Video feed very blurry on and off throughout Cavs (but that has been happening to corps that follow INT - buffer problem ????)

You're right. It tends to hit the feed for the show after a break then sort out. Sigh.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like the Cavies were performing this better a couple weeks ago? They seem pretty sloppy and anxious ... like they're trying too hard to catch up (rather than with the swagger and confidence they had earlier in the season).

Could be, but I think it's understandable after getting knocked for a loop with that illness thing. I'm just glad they are still in finals.

Exactly

NO!!! What??? Is that confirmed, or merely conjecture???

Confirmed

Cavaliers seemed to have a lot more energy tonight.

Uh-oh...

Michael Boo doesn't get the "Game On" theme. (now I don't feel so bad)

it's like American Gladiators... :ninja:

considering they literally lost almost 10 days of rehearsal, you are probably correct. The sickness,coupled with a weaker design, is going to end up costing them several spots.

. I had it right on Crossmen getting in, but its correct that that I thought they would not just squeak by Troopers. I thought Crossmen gave a strong performance here in the Semi's too.

Well, they might have been penalized, based on what I saw people writing here about the delay at the start of their show. So it may not have been as close as it looked. (Though I like Troopers' show more than Crossmen's.)