How Are the Cadets Not First in Visual?

I mean. Look at that technique.

11026280_10153630326101349_1852696126552

Sexy legs. :cool:

Don't worry - if they flop out some neon cummerbunds tonight everyone will squee and they'll win it all. :silly:

Don't worry - if they flop out some neon cummerbunds tonight everyone will squee and they'll win it all. :silly:

I would suggest dropping the black uniform experiment for the corps proper and returning to their normal unis for this evening, would have positive effect.

• Like 1

Just restore the white shoes and white plumes...... won't affect appearance of uniforms, but will reveal visual forms and movements.

They should still have them, somewhere.

• Like 3

Just restore the white shoes and white plumes...... won't affect appearance of uniforms, but will reveal visual forms and movements.

They should still have them, somewhere.

Their old uniforms were shipped back to Allentown from Chester, PA after that show. They have none of the old uniform parts on tour at this moment.

My biggest complaint about the black uniforms is that unless the Cadets win tonight everyone assume it was because of the uniforms. And maybe there will be some truth in it, but there will be no way to know. To me it was a gamble that didn't need to be taken.

• Like 3

My biggest complaint about the black uniforms is that unless the Cadets win tonight everyone assume it was because of the uniforms. And maybe there will be some truth in it, but there will be no way to know. To me it was a gamble that didn't need to be taken.

I don't think so. Hasn't Carolina beaten them every since Atlanta (or earlier) when they had white pants?

I don't think so. Hasn't Carolina beaten them every since Atlanta (or earlier) when they had white pants?

Cadets beat Crown in Vis Prof at least once since Atlanta -- Massilon, maybe?