OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

huh ?

Because no one has a better than 50% chance of winning. Just my opinion, of course.

If, for example, one believes Crown has a 35% chance, BD has a 30% chance, Cadets have a 25% and Coats have a 20% chance, Crown has the best chance of winning but there is still a 65% chance they will lose.

For the person that asked:

The judges scores are submitted after each corps performs. Their recordings are available to the corps within a few minutes of their performance.

(Not sure if that will be the case tonight since there is no tomorrow.)

The corps do not know their numbers until after the show.

Multi-Cam. The girls are much too pretty to miss !

Truthfully, many more visual messages from Multi-Cam. The whole product seems new and exciting to me. There are some details in the uniforms, costumes you would never see from high up, not even if seated in the grandstand.

• Like 1

Hey look the 50 isn't gold anymore... I wonder why!

You may not have the ability to distinguish certain shades of color. Not everyone can. Or your computer/device may not have the best color output settings. That 50 looks gold to me.

Take this quiz :tounge2:http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/how-well-do-you-actually-see-colors#.ac1JLWOpw

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

I'm more of a Sooner. :silly::silly:

BOOMER!!!!!

• Like 2

You may not have the ability to distinguish certain shades of color. Not everyone can. Or your computer/device may not have the best color output settings. That 50 looks gold to me.

Take this quiz :tounge2:http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/how-well-do-you-actually-see-colors#.ac1JLWOpw

8 out of 9 is pretty good for 20/20 vision I believe :)

Joe,

I actually got the only F in my life as a Liberty High School senior member of the Guard for missing a June performance to march a show with the Reading Buccaneers! Went on to become a classroom teacher and have now spent 50 years in drum corps. Screw him!

Fred,

Junior year HS, we had a fairly weak teacher for trig.....let everything slide....... then punished the entire class (except one student) with "U" (Unsat) for second part of grade (I got a BU). Principal backed him up, but raised holy Crown......... I went on to become a math teacher at the same school and my Army career was in Field Artillery (all trig.) Stayed in Reserves and Guard after 4 years active, so never again participated in corps..... along with a friend, I started a competition color guard at our school....

How time flies....my father and I attended Cabs Grand Prix 1 at Hinchliffe Stadium in Paterson.......

Because no one has a better than 50% chance of winning. Just my opinion, of course.

If, for example, one believes Crown has a 35% chance, BD has a 30% chance, Cadets have a 25% and Coats have a 20% chance, Crown has the best chance of winning but there is still a 65% chance they will lose.

You NAILED it....... all four have a good chance of winning it and all four have a great chance of losing ! Couldn't ask for a better "at risk" commitment ! This is drum corps history !!!! There's no American Pharoah in this race !!!!!!