OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Nice balance between the horns reprising One Day I'll Fly Away and the vocalist.

They're on their feet in Lucas Oil for the Crossmen!

Thank you Kevin.

I read you play by play after watching and you add so much.

Lovely trumpet duet during I Will Never Leave You. Also, for the guard people, how difficult is the work that the conjoined twins are doing since they have to pass between one person's left hand and the other's right?

VERY, VERY hard. It is a cool idea, but I think the execution is slightly off.

They must be doing something right to be in the top 12.....just sayin'.

At this point in the game it is sad to hear these types of comments. These musical athletes have worked so hard for so long. We should sit back and watch the talent and beauty in all of the performances. One might not be a favorite of yours, please just keep it to yourself.

Thank you.

• Like 1

They must be doing something right to be in the top 12.....just sayin'.

At this point in the game it is sad to hear these types of comments. These musical athletes have worked so hard for so long. We should sit back and watch the talent and beauty in all of the performances. One might not be a favorite of yours, please just keep it to yourself.

Don't read the next comment made by them. I could say a lot about some shows. But I choose not to because I have more respect than that. Smh.

• Like 3

Love the horn line drill in the backfield as they bring up the Test Your Strength carnival game.

Something I hadn't seen before since I wasn't high enough: The horns in their formation do something which matches how high the Test Your Strength meter does with the guard spinning flags with the numbers from the game on them. Great effect.

• Like 1

They motor during the reprise of Clowns!

There's the star!