OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

So....I'm not going to search through his thread, but did Hop get into it with the contest director?

What? Why?

Sucks the flugel's mic wasn't working. The synth mishap wasn't that big of a deal, but the mic on the solo was a big oops...

Otherwise, great googly moogly that was an amazing show...

I was watching multi cam. I didn't see a mic on him tonight.

Anyone watching multi-cam to know if the flugel is mic'd and not working or if they just left him unmic'd tonight?

Its undeniable that few could hear the Crown Flugel solo tonite... for at least a few of his notes, anyway.

This was a HUGE pro Crown crowd tonite. Crown was getting a big hand by simply coming out of the tunnel.

Either way, can't wait for the hugfest between the two corps after scores are announced.

Did that BD/CC couple I remember hearing about in previous seasons age out or are they still around? She was CC guard and he was BD brass, I think.

Edited by saxfreq1128

Best finals surprise I've seen in drum corps history: pure, unadulterated, gorgeous flugelhorn solo, totally unplugged. What a sound. Crowd erupted.

• Like 2