OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

No ... they really weren't. I thought Crown's semifinals performance was better than tonight's. There is no shame in taking 2nd this season ... what an amazing performance by all.

I agree. Crown had a better run last night. I'm very curious to see Crown vs BD in brass tonight. I thought their brass sounded a bit off, with some intonation issues. I'm not a percussion expert, but they guy on TV (forgot his name) called out a rough Crown run with snares. BD seemed like they had their ultimate run tonight. Amazing season, and congratulations to all.

• Like 1

congrats to BD on winning possibly the best top 12 ever!!

well deserved BD

This top 12 reminds me of 1992

2015 top 12 were all awesome

• Like 1

Performance matters! Way to go Blue Team......we are S000000000000 proud of you! :bluedevil:

• Like 3

BD hit the trifecta as far as what they needed to beat Crown. Basically pulled even in GE, overperformed in music analysis ( they were running 4th all year and took 2nd tonight, .1 behind Crown, and blew Crown out in drums.

• Like 1

Posted Today, 11:22 PM

Zeke, on 08 Aug 2015 - 11:20 PM, said:snapback.png

Crown's guard...robbed

Totally

No way was Crown's CG robbed.

BD's guard is INCREDIBLE, and absolutely deserving of the honor. Crown's guard has been my favorite all year, but the two CG's have been within 1/10 of a point of each other all season. It really could have gone either way, and tonight BD's guard was on top.

• Like 1

A High School Band Show WON!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH

I was rooting for Carolina Crown and Bluecoats to get first and second, but your comment is nonsensical to me.

• Like 3

I'm disappointed that crown did not win guard. I am wondering if the judging panel consisted of people with alleged biases.

not really - they titled Crown/Cadets tonight. The only judge was GE who had scored BD higher earlier in the year and Crown (deserving) won GE