Juicy Rumors - Know One or Start One - True or False

I heard Madison is playing music by Arvo Part.

Phantom post a tweet about Electricity being the spoiler of their show in October. But we find out later that it's actually AC/DC's Back in Black around November and we find out that they're going to revive the 1996 show on it's 20th anniversary with ALL black uniforms and the exact same show AND WITH G HORNS that we all find out on Christmas. :worthy:

I could die happy if they did this.

• Like 1

It is, but if you go to the Spirit thread, mentioning some of these negatives causes some to be angry.

Are they even discussing it anywhere? I looked in the SOA '15 thread and it has been dormant for over 2 weeks. I haven't seen a new thread anywhere.

Are they even discussing it anywhere? I looked in the SOA '15 thread and it has been dormant for over 2 weeks. I haven't seen a new thread anywhere.

My comment has been out there over a week I'm sure you realize. And if you look at the threads where Spirit is mentioned around that time and previously, you might understand what I'm talking about.

i heard bluecoats will use electronics again and people will hate on it.

I heard that too, only I also heard that it will be the most cutting edge concept in this modern era of DCI.

I heard Madison is playing music by Arvo Part.

Certainly far more acceptable than a case of Parvo Art.