Who's got the most Sanford's now?

With BD winning their umteenth Fred Sanford "best drumline" trophy, where do we stand?

I'm pretty sure BD and SCV are neck-and-neck, and I wonder if it's all tied up yet again? Who else is in the mix? Cadets have their share, and the Bridgemen with their three-peat back in the day.

What's the official count now?

Relax. Go check fromthepressbox.com. It's probably BD, then SCV or Cadets, then Cavies or Regiment, then Bridgemen, then Star.

• Like 1

SCV lost the title for most sanfords a few years ago. Im pretty sure BD and/or cavies jumped them.

I hate it when I ask a question on DCP without bothering to do any research while almost everyone is still asleep and nobody gives me an answer within an hour. Dang!

By my count, BD has 13, SCV 11, Cadets 7, Cavaliers 5

I do not claim to be 100% accurate but that's how the numbers came out to my knowledge

Really thought the Cadets percussion was the overall best line on the field this past summer (to go along with their brass). I was a little surprised BD won percussion, but I had little doubt they could pull off that kind of performance.