Boston Crusaders 2016

I was really glad to see Mike Cahill make it into the Crusader Hall of Fame earlier this year. The epitome of a True Blue Crusader. He will surely be missed.

Makes me weep every time.

I take it with this announcement that Lamar Branson is out? Does anyone know what happened there without going into to many personal details?

I think this is a superb add for BAC...that is going with Eddy Falcon...I've heard nothing but great things about him...big loss for The cadets IMO...

I take it with this announcement that Lamar Branson is out? Does anyone know what happened there without going into to many personal details?

I think this is a superb add for BAC...that is going with Eddy Falcon...I've heard nothing but great things about him...big loss for The cadets IMO...

Agreed.

It's amazing how some staffs ooze with talent that they have to move on to get their own chance at the bat rather than being just one cog in the wheel. Good add, Boston.

In fact I have been very impressed on who Boston has collected for '16 and rumors of whom they also approached but weren't available for many reasons. Some one is thinking and researching well.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

In fact I have been very impressed on who Boston has collected for '16 and rumors of whom they also approached but weren't available for many reasons. Some one is thinking and researching well.

As mentioned before, I believe the BOD has had enough and wants this corps to show some improvement in the upcoming years. The new honchos hired may have been given their marching orders. With the corps recent addition of the WGI Blessed Sacrament, which I believe has been taught by Lamar, the possibility of his services not being retained is interesting. Besides the guard, he has had some very positive involvement with other aspects of recent shows. Depending on what he actually did may not have been positive enough for some.

As mentioned before, I believe the BOD has had enough and wants this corps to show some improvement in the upcoming years. The new honchos hired may have been given their marching orders. With the corps recent addition of the WGI Blessed Sacrament, which I believe has been taught by Lamar, the possibility of his services not being retained is interesting. Besides the guard, he has had some very positive involvement with other aspects of recent shows. Depending on what he actually did may not have been positive enough for some.

lamar still works for BAC. In what roll TBA.

Edited by emc2

Agreed.

It's amazing how some staffs ooze with talent that they have to move on to get their own chance at the bat rather than being just one cog in the wheel. Good add, Boston.

Loss for Cadets and great pick up for Cadets. Cadets are so loaded with talent in their ranks I guess these guys need to break away to grow on their own. Seeing that with Crown now. Alumni teaching all over the place.

"I take it with this announcement that Lamar Branson is out?"

I may have missed some information, so please explain how you come to that conclusion. Eddy was brought onboard to run the visual caption, not the color guard caption.

"I take it with this announcement that Lamar Branson is out?"

I may have missed some information, so please explain how you come to that conclusion. Eddy was brought onboard to run the visual caption, not the color guard caption.

Firstly...I stated a QUESTION...I didn't say Lamar was out...I was asking does this mean he is out...

Secondly....here is your explanation...I came to the conclusion based upon the following that was stated by "3rd& 10" and posted on September 7th, 2015 at 2:08pm in this thread and NOT refuted by anyone from the BAC camp at all as being an inaccurate statement.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/163113-boston-crusaders-2016/?view=findpost&p=3501038