Boston Crusaders 2016

Without busting anyone's bubble, if they end up marching better, I feel it's because the bosses from up high are allowing the techs to be involved whether they have experience with other corps or are on loan from the Sister's of The Poor. What few times I've been around the corps in previous years, for a day during the season, I saw very little tech work/feed back. It's great to read that everyone on the instructional side has input and things to do in order to make the mm better. The voices from up high cannot do it all themselves.

I observed the exact same thing when I went to a couple of rehearsals the last couple of years. I am glad the techs are more involved this year.

I observed the exact same thing when I went to a couple of rehearsals the last couple of years. I am glad the techs are more involved this year.

You were there at VT this time of the year.

You were there at VT this time of the year.

I caught some rehearsals in Indy and wondered where the techs were ... If this is the wrong context, I apologize. Edited by Jurassic Lancer

https://www.facebook.com/BostonCrusaders/posts/1111256082251667

I cannot wait to see those in the context of the visual package, cause they look SO cool up close.

They look great on the field with the added white on the uniforms just make their production explode.

I have heard that those sisters are amazing at cleaning a drill.

8e360245ff315e32f0f4c3caf14b7a57.jpg

I have heard that those sisters are amazing at cleaning a drill.

8e360245ff315e32f0f4c3caf14b7a57.jpg

I may not always get my drum corps facts correct, but I do know about nuns. The Little Sisters of the Poor are primarily nurses and healthcare workers, so they'd be chasing you with bedpans and thermometers, not rulers, so last year when Cavies got struck with the plague, or Crown a few years earlier, the Little Sisters would have been a huge help!

Edited by Tim K

I may not always get my drum corps facts correct, but I do know about nuns. The Little Sisters of the Poor are primarily nurses and healthcare workers, so they'd be chasing you with bedpans and thermometers, not rulers, so last year when Cavies got struck with the plague, or Crown a few years earlier, the Little Sisters would have been a huge help!

Yikes!

So many of these daughters of Jean Jugan offer respite for pallative care and final stages for seniors and the poor.

In defense of MikeD, they have a place in Totowa, not far from Garfield, Hawthorne, and drum corps New Jersey.

I thought you were going to catch him on the fact that LSoP habitual uniforms are grey, not black.

Edited by xandandl