Boston Crusaders 2016

Crusader Cuisine is also making a name for itself in drum corps circles.

One day it is spaghetti with the Regiment, another day it's "lunch for Lenox" with the Cadets,...

Much appreciated I'm sure.

Yes new new chef this year. He is great and cooks a lot of different stuff that the kids loves

Edited by emc2

Crusader Cuisine is also making a name for itself in drum corps circles.One day it is spaghetti with the Regiment, another day it's "lunch for Lenox" with the Cadets,...Much appreciated I'm sure.

The corps "Sponsor a Meal" program is successful and might help in the menu's.

No Sader Stew anymore?..lol

I suppose it is a good thing that I don't remember what Sader stew was. I do however remember some rather funky meals like "Paul Bushes Glop, Binsies tuna salad (not for what it was, but how it was made)and a really sad pasta dinner where the water never got to a boil so the pasta softened in the warm/hot water. Talk about starchy. The kids eat really well these days and for their efforts, they should. Congrats to the staff and the chef. And sponsoring a meal is kind of a cool thing to do.

I suppose it is a good thing that I don't remember what Sader stew was. I do however remember some rather funky meals like "Paul Bushes Glop, Binsies tuna salad (not for what it was, but how it was made)and a really sad pasta dinner where the water never got to a boil so the pasta softened in the warm/hot water. Talk about starchy. The kids eat really well these days and for their efforts, they should. Congrats to the staff and the chef. And sponsoring a meal is kind of a cool thing to do.

lol..canned Ravioli and sader stew..yummmmmmm it was slop but tasty slop...just dont ask what was in it...it depended what the weeks menu was..lol

Edited by GUARDLING

I wasn't referring to the numbers...just comparing how they move this season as opposed to the last two seasons. The feet are much cleaner, and both lower body articulation and upper body control and posture are better this year.

• Like 1

lol..canned Ravioli and sader stew..yummmmmmm it was slop but tasty slop...just dont ask what was in it...it depended what the weeks menu was..lol

Back in the days we went to the nearest fast-food place. We would also wrap day old hamburger / hotdogs with tin-foil than put it on top of our car engine. The time we got there the meal was done.

Edited by emc2
  • Like 1

I wasn't referring to the numbers...just comparing how they move this season as opposed to the last two seasons. The feet are much cleaner, and both lower body articulation and upper body control and posture are better this year.

I agree they are very clean and getting better all the time.