Boston Crusaders 2016

I don't think anyone is aiming to trash Boston right now. In terms of the show, I'm just being honest myself. I've got to give credit to the kids for starting to really clean and sell it, regardless of what it is. As a Blue Stars fan in 2012 I can understand the frustration, in terms of placement and where I felt like they should have been placing.

As far as the organization itself goes, not my place to criticize/call for things to happen with that. Regardless of placements they sure seem like an amazing organization.

And I have to give credit for IMO a fan base on here that has been very respectful given the current competitive climate. There are other groups where you could almost bet if they were in this position right now it would be a free for all slinging crap fest calling for heads to roll and trashing the corps ahead of them. So kudos on that. For sure.

Hope they finish strong. They always do.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

My personal opinion is that on the whole the alums and fans of Boston have been more of a rallying, supportive crowd here on DCP than anything else. Of the 130 plus pages ( and 118,000 views strong), its been a pretty tame place regarding the occasional expression of criticisms, frustrations, or what not. The season's not over till the once fat, but now NutraSweet slim, Lady sings. And she not yet gotten up to the podium.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Hopefully none of my comments were misconstrued to be perceived as critical of the organization, MM's, volunteers,admin, management, because we all know the organization is stronger than ever. They need the praise they deserve and our full support. My apologies if my comments came across as negative. They were not meant to be and would never be directed to be. The Crusaders always and forever have my full support. Sader's Honor. Eat em up Boston.

• Like 1

I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can.

• Like 1

I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can.

Enjoyed reading your running commentary yesterday from the Chester, Pa. show, Liahona. Nice job.

• Like 1

Brilliant work at Quincy. Congratulations to members and staff! Finally, all being healthy, scrubbing that puppy, and working those changes makes the home-stretch even more exciting.

Well done, Boston! May your performance(s) be peak.

The interesting part of it all do the judges like the changes?

The interesting part of it all do the judges like the changes?

They're not finished yet, we shall see. I like their odds and tendency to peak during Finals week. Cheers.

They're not finished yet, we shall see. I like their odds and tendency to peak during Finals week. Cheers.

Understand changes are difficult. Thing take time.

And a few Novena's might help.

A few novenas never hurt anyone, maybe the kids know that. I saw on Facebook this morning photos of the kids visiting Most Precious Blood. My guess is a prayer or two was said. Not a bad way to head out to Allentown.

Seriously, the emotion on the kids faces as they embraced each other was moving. These kids love the corps. Can't wait to see them tonight.