Boston Crusaders 2016

Little birdies are chirping some sweet chirps. chirp.. chirp... chirp....

One key take away is that their visual score for them into finals. I'm not sure it was the best "designed" show, but it is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of the members that got them to the spot they had; they truly earned it.

But if you look at the past several years. I think they are trying to understand. All there shows were different than the others. I do not feel there is a understanding on what they are trying to do by others. You mention vis I see there power movement as just awesome. All around as they layering the props both vis and that reflect the mental state for Don Q a long with the music imo. Oh well what do i know at my age. All the kids were awesome up and down.

Little birdies are chirping some sweet chirps. chirp.. chirp... chirp....

Similar to a year ago almost. This year's corps probably had one of the corps greatest late charges evar and they cannot be congratulated enough for that push. May many of the vets hang with the corps next year, and may the staff come up with a stronger show that has the capabilities of being tweaked if needed.

• Like 1