Boston Crusaders 2016

Nothing has been said about the props they plan to move them around as they added to the show. Everyone else has props all over the field as well. If you listen to the show last night there was nothing wrong with voice over horns. yes they had a few amp issue which they did not last night ( and everyone else has had a few issue this year as well). I look at stills of the show as well from last night. Every formation was clean and the guard was spot on. IMO the hole thing is strange.

To the corps I say KEEP up the good work. Never get discouraged, continue to do your best.

About the scores. No clue and seems a bit puzzling, wish I could get to see them in person. I hope the scores and swing for the better.

The reason I used last years scores is because the BD and BC had 91's last night. Last 7/30 they each had 93's. Yes, two points difference, but not six points like Boston. It seems what changes they have tried haven't really helped. Double parking some windmills at the end last night didn't look visually appealing to me. It was like "just push it up against the other one." If they had visual tapes suggest, earlier in the season, to cut back the number of windmills, they must feel they can't because of the cg equipment and how the windmills are positioned. It's seems they cannot find a viable solution for now. The fact that the mm are busting their butts to sell this show is a strong testament to them. In two weeks we'll no for sure whether or not they were not given a more competitive show by M, M, & S.

Here's the thing. Great design, doesn't necessarily work for different corps ideals or corps memberships. While they may have done great things at Cadets, it might not work for a different group.

• Like 1

Here's the thing. Great design, doesn't necessarily work for different corps ideals or corps memberships. While they may have done great things at Cadets, it might not work for a different group.

The ages of a corps mm may have some bearing also. The pit girl Anna is 17. I'm thinking the cg avg. age is again higher than the brass and percussion sections. When the top corps are closer to 19/20 in avg. ages, that experience helps with tougher shows and better execution.

The ages of a corps mm may have some bearing also. The pit girl Anna is 17. I'm thinking the cg avg. age is again higher than the brass and percussion sections. When the top corps are closer to 19/20 in avg. ages, that experience helps with tougher shows and better execution.

As much of the show is set backfield, there may be great bearing of the average age to the amount of sound produced by a hornline. Adult lungs are needed for venues such as the Domes whether LOS, Georgia, or Texas.

I love 90 per cent of the show design which comes off beautifully at the upper deck 50 yard line seating I had at the Georgia Dome.

However, musically they come across soft. One veteran southern university band director sitting near me referred to the musical arrangements and volume as "Marching Musak." I don't completely agree but do think it is time for the staff to release the volume particularly in such large arenas. It would add to GE as well.

that is always a factor. the ability to process the information given and utilize it, while keeping check on yourself changes with experience and age.

Ghost Do not understand. Your comment? As i said design is great and the kid in general are not the issue. buy the way your comment about the ending at the beginning of their show was a (mess) Not at all. The only thing that is a mess is your comment.