Boston Crusaders 2016

They're not finished yet, we shall see. I like their odds and tendency to peak during Finals week. Cheers.

Yes overall they should of been above where they are. The more interesting is Cav's .

• Like 1

They're not finished yet, we shall see. I like their odds and tendency to peak during Finals week. Cheers.

I'm not sure I see a "tendency to peak" during Finals week. 2013 BAC moved up a spot from Regionals, but in 2014 they declined and 2015 they were static. Maybe I have to look further back to see this "tendency" ... But then is it a "tendency"? Maybe they will this year, I have liked the show since I first saw it, but it has not been generally well received by the judging community.

Holy crap.

I'm always glad to eat crow when it comes to a corps way exceeding my expectations. Boston has been eating their wheaties this week.

They sounded FANTASTIC on the cast tonight!

The Kids are working hard. Thanks

Going to see it live tomorrow night, so I'll reserve my judgments about the show, but I wouldn't mind seeing BAC in Finals over Madison. I don't want to see both knocking out Academy, though!

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

I think I can—I think I can—I think I can—I think I can—I think I can—I think I can—I think I can—I think I can—I think I can. :smile:

• Like 2

I'm really loving Boston's opener now...that was so superb and full of energy! I kinda wish I was at A-town to have witnessed it LIVE...rather than just on a broadcast...

Keep pushing it!!!!

...as craiga would say "You got this!"