Boston Crusaders 2016

An evokation of Muchachos '73???

An evokation of Muchachos '73???

Only if Jim Cronin gets to play Sancho!!!

Seriously, HT..

I thought that you were going to divulge the secret that emc2 did not>>> The Crusaders will vividly portray the Spanish Inquisition and all its gory aspects against which Cervantes cast his novel. While playing the Impossible Dream, BACs realistic 2016 presentation will make Animal Farm seem like a trip to the petting zoos at Franklin Park.

• Like 4

Seriously, HT..

I thought that you were going to divulge the secret that emc2 did not>>> The Crusaders will vividly portray the Spanish Inquisition and all its gory aspects against which Cervantes cast his novel. While playing the Impossible Dream, BACs realistic 2016 presentation will make Animal Farm seem like a trip to the petting zoos at Franklin Park.

Xanda...you truly ARE a man after my own heart. Thank you. After the school day I had, I REALLY, REALLY needed that!!! Thanks. :smile:

Seriously, HT..

Should be a great show. We started working on the new building that BAC purchased this week. The place is great.

I've always thought of Don Quixote, or at least music from Man of La Mancha, as something the Madison Scouts would tackle. (Besides, who wouldn't want to see a rotating company front while they play "The Impossible Dream"?)

Regardless, I'm excited to see what Boston does with this. They did a great job with Latin music during the early 2000s; I hope they do some more of that.

I've always thought of Don Quixote, or at least music from Man of La Mancha, as something the Madison Scouts would tackle. (Besides, who wouldn't want to see a rotating company front while they play "The Impossible Dream"?)

Regardless, I'm excited to see what Boston does with this. They did a great job with Latin music during the early 2000s; I hope they do some more of that.

BAC and latin music go very well together. This can be the type of show that lets Boston be aggressive and keep the fans on edge and most importantly engaged the whole time!!

• Like 2

Some have privately sent me concerns that I omitted Brasso and Craiga from the cast of characters. Not so.

Based on their previous DCP posts, currently Liahona, Craiga, and Brasso are being considered for the special role of Torquemada.