Boston Crusaders 2016

What do they have in common. James taylor, Santana and BAC?

They all played at Tanglewood

I found this small clip on YouTube from 89'...I have no idea if they will be playing any of this music...I seriously doubt they will be doing any retread stuff...but who knows...Honestly I hope they keep dropping clues all winter or something else fun like that :-)

...and in the meantime :-)

Of the two tunes you hear, one is a favorite of mine. However, I doubt this could be part of Man Of LaMancha; These are Hava Nagila and Hatikva (I believe from Fiddler on the Roof my fave). I don't think they'd fit the M o L theme.

Of the two tunes you hear, one is a favorite of mine. However, I doubt this could be part of Man Of LaMancha; These are Hava Nagila and Hatikva (I believe from Fiddler on the Roof my fave). I don't think they'd fit the M o L theme.

yeah...I realized that after I already posted it...LOL

Mike Cahill pass away. A True Blue Crusader. On BAC board of directors. Mike was my oldest drum corp friend 53 years. Godspeed my friend.

Mike Cahill pass away. A True Blue Crusader. On BAC board of directors. Mike was my oldest drum corp friend 53 years. Godspeed my friend.

I'm sorry for your loss and the loss to those who knew him.

I was really glad to see Mike Cahill make it into the Crusader Hall of Fame earlier this year. The epitome of a True Blue Crusader. He will surely be missed.

Edited by Liahona