Boston Crusaders 2016

Waiting to see everyone live 7/2 at BC. Did everyone get their ticket.

I got our tickets... VIP parking , suite, and all.

Decades ago, my fiancee ( who never marched Drum Corps ) told me.. " I will go with you to a Drum Corps show in our marriage, once every 5 years ". ( she's honored that marriage vow )

This is the 5th year !!!!!!!

I got our tickets... VIP parking , suite, and all.

Decades ago, my fiancee ( who never marched Drum Corps ) told me.. " I will go with you to a Drum Corps show in our marriage, once every 5 years ". ( she's honored that marriage vow )

This is the 5th year !!!!!!!

Cool should be a great time.

"Reaching for his saddlebag, he takes a rusty sword into his hand.

Striking up a knightly pose, he shouts across the ocean to the shore

Till he can shout no more."

• Like 1

I know it's early and there's very few scores to work with right now (and the partial panels skew things) but is anyone else worried about Boston missing finals this year?

Crossmen just extended their lead on them and Blue Stars and Troopers just put up very impressive scores. Madison and Cavies are on the rise, Phantom looks like they're sitting about where they did last year, and it's yet to be seen how BK will score with their full show put in.

Again, it's early, but there's only so many spots available and it is nevertheless worrying that Boston's score is still sitting in the low 60's.

I know it's early and there's very few scores to work with right now (and the partial panels skew things) but is anyone else worried about Boston missing finals this year?

Crossmen just extended their lead on them and Blue Stars and Troopers just put up very impressive scores. Madison and Cavies are on the rise, Phantom looks like they're sitting about where they did last year, and it's yet to be seen how BK will score with their full show put in.

Again, it's early, but there's only so many spots available and it is nevertheless worrying that Boston's score is still sitting in the low 60's.

I feel that they will be fighting tooth and nail to get that 11-12 spot this year. Corps are just SO strong this year. It's funny how corps that just make finals today would medal in the past :) I'm a little worried for BC this year but I feel that if they play their cards right they could end up in finals without too much of a struggle.

If there's two words that Boston loves to live by, they are "August surge." I'm not counting them out just yet!
  • Like 1

If there's two words that Boston loves to live by, they are "August surge." I'm not counting them out just yet!

I'm definitely not counting them out at all! I just can see a case for being a little concerned

• Like 1

Why are Boston's scores so low? Are they not doing good or are the corps better than them right now? I thought the show was stellar but obviously something must be up because imo we should easily be ahead to Crossmen, Troopers, and Blue Stars.