Boston Crusaders 2016

I believe in you Boston. I did opening night, still do now. Lots of corps stepping up their games this year, including you guys. Just work as hard is it is possible, let the show develop, and leave it all out there.

I feel like this shows fate lies in the middle 6 minutes, that was obviously unfinished, and I feel like that is where the soul of this show lies in terms of the source, I feel like when it gets fleshed out, their scores will really start to climb.

I feel ya, I've been on this bus before. You can't stop supporting and can't stop believing if you're a fan. This is when they need you most!

Boston is in fine shape. They have an entertaining show, uplifting message ( not dreary in the least ), and will finish anywhere from 8th to 12th ( I predicted 10th in preseason.. its still on the Placement Prediction thread). At the end of Finals, only one Corps will be declared " the winner ", anyway...( my prediction at the moment.., the Blue Devils), and every other Corps, will be in the" the runners up " category. Corps from 14th to 40th are in fine shape too, and a few I've seen are entertaining the fans with their shows as well. So its all good, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

No worries. They will be in three parades.

Bring a core of the past here, guarentee more times than not they wouldn't make finals here. DCI has improved and evolved so much since then.

Conversely, the same thing. Bring corps from today and plop them down in the past, I guarantee that more times than not they wouldn't make finals.

Different animals looking for different things. And shows from 90s wouldn't do well in the early 1980's or earlier.

DCI has improved in a bunch of ways on the administrative side and I'm glad that more students have a better amount of music education than the marchers of the 70s. Shows today are sometimes a tad overproduced and heavily layered, that only a few corps in a season get the clarity right enough to not seem disjunct.

I'll just leave it there, as the members today are great, and the members in the past were great too.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

Someone thinks a bit to literally lol

Heaven forbid words have actual meaning... lol

• Like 2

their public wants to know where...

will the windmills be participating or getting the day off for hot dawgs, firecrackers, and marshmellows???

You can look it up on their web site. They actually have 4 (me bad). The windmills will be hooked up to the food truck running the electric for the kitchen / AC.

• Like 5

The windmills will be hooked up to the food truck running the electric for the kitchen / AC.

That's a great one emc2! The down side is BRASSO might be ticked off he didn't come up with something similar.

Edited by Ghost

That's a great one emc2! The down side is BRASSO might be ticked off he didn't come up with something similar.

I lay awake at nite thinking of how I might come up with a more pithy comment than emc2, and how I might receive your unconditional approval with it, Ghost.

I wonder how much $$$$$ their get marching in parades now of day's.