Boston Crusaders 2016

Ghost It seems like you been listening to Barigirl79 to much.`

Just one of many comments by folks who have watched the corps. Barigirl78 (not 79 and "you been"?) and I have never spoken. Who made the other two? I see that you didn't address the "facts" mentioned.

I'll be at BC Saturday, Lynn Sunday, parades Monday, Cranston Tuesday, and maybe Tanglewood on Wednesday, though that is looking less likely.

Great,.. enjoy the shows, Tim K !

Just one of many comments by folks who have watched the corps. Barigirl78 (not 79 and "you been"?) and I have never spoken. Who made the other two? I see that you didn't address the "facts" mentioned.

No worries the right people know what to do. She has been negative all along. IMO placement of props are no big deal as the show matures. If you have notice props spin. Some go clock wise and some go counter clock wise (abstract art). ( IMO These are the most complex props out their this year Electrical / Mechanical etc). BAC has always had a good guard and i see no change their.

If you have notice props spin. Some go clock wise and some go counter clock wise (abstract art).

I doubt emc2 that spinning windmills will garner a lot of GE points. The visual design, the clean marching of that design, and good music, percussion, and CG will get the points. Many corps have good use of props this year and some corps have already told the D&BC world that they plan on moving up. May the Crusaders find the rungs of that ladder soon.

I doubt emc2 that spinning windmills will garner a lot of GE points. The visual design, the clean marching of that design, and good music, percussion, and CG will get the points. Many corps have good use of props this year and some corps have already told the D&BC world that they plan on moving up. May the Crusaders find the rungs of that ladder soon.

Ghost you have no idea what is going on. Go back to 1964.

Ghost you have no idea what is going on. Go back to 1964.

I'm continually unsure whether you're posting in a drunken state or not

• Like 1

I'm continually unsure whether you're posting in a drunken state or not

NO.

Great show last night up in Boston. Just a wonderful place to have a drum corps show. Free parking for the event in BC's parking garage. No issues with the sun light etc. I would think it would be a great place for BAC to have their show at BC in the future. Watched Boston practice at BC during the after noon and was pleased with the new stuff their have added and the music and drill and placement designs that will be added. I do not see any major issues that they will have to over come to better their placement from last year. They have a great show design that will only get better heading towards IND. (The show has legs). One of the more interesting things that i notice was the reflection of light off the top of the windmill bases great effect. Other than that All the kids did a great job last night It's amazing what these kids do on the field. All have a safe 4th.

• Like 1

Great show last night up in Boston. Just a wonderful place to have a drum corps show. Free parking for the event in BC's parking garage. No issues with the sun light etc. I would think it would be a great place for BAC to have their show at BC in the future. Watched Boston practice at BC during the after noon and was pleased with the new stuff their have added and the music and drill and placement designs that will be added. I do not see any major issues that they will have to over come to better their placement from last year. They have a great show design that will only get better heading towards IND. (The show has legs). One of the more interesting things that i notice was the reflection of light off the top of the windmill bases great effect. Other than that All the kids did a great job last night It's amazing what these kids do on the field. All have a safe 4th.

Despite the few in number World Class Division Corps at this Boston College show lineup last night, there was a HUGE size audience for this show.... far more than the show sponsors could have ever reasonably expected, imo. This was a home run venue site for a Drum Corps show. 'Heres hoping this site at Boston College becomes an annual DCI show site venue, as it was 1st rate in every manner for my entourage that attended it.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1