Boston Crusaders 2016

I agree that a shout out has to go to all who made last night's show a success. The venue was perfect. I thought it would be a parking nightmare, but it was dry smooth. With Commonwealth Ave on one side and Beacon St on the other, congestion can be the name of the game even on quiet days. As always, Mike Woodall made everyone feel like family. Concessions moved quickly. Also the marching members discovered White Mountain Creamery, which sadly I did not visit this time around, but is always worth the trip when visiting the Heights.

• Like 1

I agree that a shout out has to go to all who made last night's show a success. The venue was perfect. I thought it would be a parking nightmare, but it was dry smooth. With Commonwealth Ave on one side and Beacon St on the other, congestion can be the name of the game even on quiet days. As always, Mike Woodall made everyone feel like family. Concessions moved quickly. Also the marching members discovered White Mountain Creamery, which sadly I did not visit this time around, but is always worth the trip when visiting the Heights.

It was also great for those of us who took public transportation. The "T" was just a short walk from the stadium.

It was also great for those of us who took public transportation. The "T" was just a short walk from the stadium.

I saw a bunch of people walking over from the T.

Boston seems poised for some great visual adjustments on this week between Tanglewood and Florida.

Waldo has evidently added another Cadet viz expert as Patrick Duncan was seen at the Cranston show wearing a Boston Crusaders ID and tee as he observed from the side 1 corner where a transparent view of any visual show reveals all. Very good add.

Will Eddie Falco be adding Joe Roche next???

Don't they already have some Cadet viz expert's?

They do..which is probably why they are marching so well right now in comparison to the last several years at this point.

Afternoon rehearsal at tangle wood with everyone going over the 1812 overture post on FB viewed 150,000 times.

• Like 1

She at 1.5 M views as of today. (Go Girl).

Crusader Cuisine is also making a name for itself in drum corps circles.

One day it is spaghetti with the Regiment, another day it's "lunch for Lenox" with the Cadets,...

Much appreciated I'm sure.