Carolina Crown 2016

The day it happens is the day I die a happy man. That would be INCREDIBLE.

If Crown wouldn't I could see Cadets doing it as well. That would be the definition of glorious. That's the music I have been waiting to see revisited for a long time.

Me too sir. I think the difficulty of the original would hold up well today without an arranger needing to add in any. I know Ive derailed this thread a little with this discussion, but the more this stuff is talked about, the more there's a chance of a designer to consider it.

The day it happens is the day I die a happy man. That would be INCREDIBLE.

If Crown wouldn't I could see Cadets doing it as well. That would be the definition of glorious. That's the music I have been waiting to see revisited for a long time.

Not sure any other corps would have the balls to do it. Crown and Cadets certainly have tackled some demanding g shows. Crown 12 and Cadets 15. Just unreal demand.

Not sure any other corps would have the balls to do it. Crown and Cadets certainly have tackled some demanding g shows. Crown 12 and Cadets 15. Just unreal demand.

Crown '12 was a beast. i can't believe how they marched that drill and produced the sound they did. one of my all-time favorites.

• Like 1

I'm not even sure I'd be allowed to carry a cone as an alternate.

You're probably just old and out of shape now, but alternatively you're still allowed to buy an ice cream cone from INT.

So cheer up, at least you got that going for you still.

Edited by BRASSO

In just a little over 24 hours, this video clip has had over 312,000 views. I'm so stoked! I think I've added a bunch to the view count myself! I can't wait to see this on the field. It sounds like August now! Go get 'em, Crown!

https://www.facebook.com/carolinacrown/videos/10153932236552641/

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 1

In just a little over 24 hours, this video clip has had over 312,000 views. I'm so stoked! I think I've added a bunch to the view count myself! I can't wait to see this on the field. It sounds like August now! Go get 'em, Crown!

https://www.facebook.com/carolinacrown/videos/10153932236552641/

One view was enough for me. I enjoy a full meal instead of a small snack.

Crown '12 was a beast. i can't believe how they marched that drill and produced the sound they did. one of my all-time favorites.

LOVED IT. One of my all time favorites as well.

• Like 3

The Cadets (p.170: 1698-1705) thread gave an interesting discussion about modern winter brass teaching at camps and using modern technology.

This update about Crown's brass only camp gives nice insights about how the music is taught today to be ready for the drill and visual elements.

http://www.carolinacrown.org/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=701&catid=88&Itemid=553

Edited by xandandl