Carolina Crown 2016

I am so looking forward to seeing you all in Madison WI this summer.

Sorry if previously discussed but is this the year CROWN revamps their uniform or is it just a color change?
  • Like 1

new uniforms this year.

looking forward to them - with the music released so far I'd think a modern vibe with a pretty clean visual look / probably needs a lighter color scheme to play off the music well

CC merely adopted the cream, Star was born in it, molded by it...

Actually, Star began in Pink, White, and Black, and switched the black pants to white, added a few other colors, until finally going to the cream uniform for the 1993 season.

So looking at it from that angle, Crown, having used the cream colored uniforms for a greater portion of their existence than the single season that Star did, would make me believe that Crown's use of it has more depth.

Also considering that Star used it during a show that from a color standpoint was very minimalist, doesn't really give them an edge as far as it being "their" color.

I would never have expected a response other than a chuckle...

I'm aware of the history of the uniform in Bloomington having performed in some of them a long while back.

I'll assume my movie reference was lost.

CC merely adopted the cream, Star was born in it, molded by it...

Hmm. I only remember Star in creme only one year in 1993. Star mostly wore white pants with a variety of toppish unis throughout their existence.

Edited by afd