Carolina Crown 2016

I did receive an email yesterday from them since I was a donator and that to expect videos from spring training soon. Crossing my fingers my i see something in my inbox soon. =)

Ah ha.

Doughnut: Too cheap to give some bucks

Donor: Generous and gives some bucks

Donator: Really generous and gives the Big bucks.

:tounge2:

think 2009+2010+2013 :-)

musically this camp = > ballad

I would absolutely rejoice if they finally bring back the cream. The last few uniforms have been a nice change of pace, but I think it's about time we've seen the uniforms return to their roots.

I'd love to see a show based on Christopher Tin's music. There's some really interesting stuff in his newest song cycle, The Drop that Contained the Sea, and Baba Yetu could be really interesting.

Sun Devils (DCA) did Baba Yetu in 2009 & it became the corps song.

I would absolutely rejoice if they finally bring back the cream. The last few uniforms have been a nice change of pace, but I think it's about time we've seen the uniforms return to their roots.

i think a lot of folks identify crown with the cream because that's when they first "noticed" crown. there were earlier uniforms before cream :-)

• Like 1

Just watched show and tell - tough book this year. I have my thoughts in the music and corps in general, but it's too early in the season to make any projections. They have a lot of work ahead of them, should be a fun year for Crown.

Also, saw some trombone boxes. Hmmmmm