Carolina Crown 2016

I didn't care for OOTW on the first, second and third viewings, especially as to me it felt "safe" after their 2013 show. The more time passes, though, I really like what they did there. That brass line was absolutely amazing. Stellar, even.

Mike

Stellar, that is from the latin for stars. How clever, Mike. :-)

I didn't care for OOTW on the first, second and third viewings, especially as to me it felt "safe" after their 2013 show. The more time passes, though, I really like what they did there. That brass line was absolutely amazing. Stellar, even.

Mike

That brass special effects feature that was in the percussion solo I think was just amazing. Never got the credit yet Coat's electronic sound bend did. (It was cool but Crownbrass played their effect).
  • Like 2

This succeeds their wonderful efforts as far back as the Sabach days when they partnered their contests with the breast cancer efforts. Remember the pink plumes, gloves, etc.

Kudos to Crown and to other corps (e.g. Jersey Surf, Colts, Blue Stars) who link their performances and practices with food drives for local food pantries for the needy.

Part of our activity's educational efforts to form our young adults and counter the narcissism of our times by doing for others. Kudos to all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, I have the full recording of one of the productions (Medea) from the last camp. Normally they've told us not to post things until they announce the show, but the staff didn't say anything to us about it this year. What do you guys think, should I post this morsel of goodness?

Edited by Newseditor44

Staff requested no posting at an earlier camp

Edited by whataski

So, I have the full recording of one of the productions (Medea) from the last camp. Normally they've told us not to post things until they announce the show, but the staff didn't say anything to us about it this year. What do you guys think, should I post this morsel of goodness?

Send it to me, I'll evaluate and let you know,
  • Like 4

Or donate and you'll get all the goodies before they are publicly announced.

Had to resist saying, "but wait, there's more...."