Carolina Crown 2016

Thinking back, I really enjoyed that cream uniforms paired with the earth tones in the MM and guard unis during 2008 and 2010. I think that the color scheme epitomizes the uniqueness of the corps identity, no one else out there looks like that. Really hoping they bring those color pairings back for this year's uniforms. Then again, who wouldn't love to hear Madea coming from some cream uniforms again? :music:

Thinking back, I really enjoyed that cream uniforms paired with the earth tones in the MM and guard unis during 2008 and 2010. I think that the color scheme epitomizes the uniqueness of the corps identity, no one else out there looks like that. Really hoping they bring those color pairings back for this year's uniforms. Then again, who wouldn't love to hear Madea coming from some cream uniforms again? :music:

I liked the original cream with the purple stripes/plumes as well as the cream from 2007/2008 with the panel on the right hand side. I didn't include 2009 as I wasn't a fan of the green plumes and the licorice hanging in the panels.

Isn't the word on the street the uniforms are a bit of old mixed with a bit of new? Thought that's what I heard, but I may be wrong in saying so.

I'd LOVE to see newer crown uniforms with the cream color scheme. That would be.... awesome.

• Like 1

A LOT of interesting stuff in this video. Apparently first two movements are very fast. Appears there will be a Trumpet solo this year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3W55ki_7MY

Edited by Zerix

Isn't the word on the street the uniforms are a bit of old mixed with a bit of new? Thought that's what I heard, but I may be wrong in saying so.

I'd LOVE to see newer crown uniforms with the cream color scheme. That would be.... awesome.

I always liked the cream. (Don't hit me)! Maybe it's because they wore them for those first strong years 07+

I've been saying this since I first saw the 2013 uniforms on the field.