Carolina Crown 2016

Another shot of what Eleran refers to as their Ecstasy of Gold! Corpsband's homering of this will be Relentless.

article_snares_05312017.jpg

Well they're not ticking....
  • Like 1

I can't wait to hear the ballad. If anyone would like to share a video of it you could drop it in my inbox. =)

Got tickets purchased for the Lisle Show and soon Rockford's show.. and then Dekalb's show. Gotta love that Crown in performing 3x near me in July.

Crown ALWAYS has great ballads. Some of the very best in the past ten years. Can't wait to hear this year's masterpiece!! :)

• Like 2

Crown ALWAYS has great ballads. Some of the very best in the past ten years. Can't wait to hear this year's masterpiece!! :)

Can definitely agree with you on that. I wasn't a huge fan of the 2012 "ballad" but overall they've done really well with ballads in the past decade. I especially love 2007's.

• Like 1

Can definitely agree with you on that. I wasn't a huge fan of the 2012 "ballad" but overall they've done really well with ballads in the past decade. I especially love 2007's.

The rest of 2012 makes up for the ballad (not that it was horrible, it just wasn't on par with the rest of the show). Especially the opener.

I loved Crown 2012 entire show. Music was great, visual meh, but music just outstanding..
  • Like 2

I loved Crown 2012 entire show. Music was great, visual meh, but music just outstanding..

My single favorite moment in DCI history is in the 2012 opener. After that I will forever be a Crown fan.

My single favorite moment in DCI history is in the 2012 opener. After that I will forever be a Crown fan.

Yep. It was perfect front to end musically. Visually it was like watching 10 min of vanilla yogurt spilled all over the field. 😟 Edited by Tobias

Are we looking at the same 2012 visual program? O_o

Relatively speaking, I thought the "everyone in the same cream color" was a bit much. I got the concept and understand it but I need some contrast. Would have liked to see the guard in all black but that was 2012,.

Relatively speaking, I thought the "everyone in the same cream color" was a bit much. I got the concept and understand it but I need some contrast. Would have liked to see the guard in all black but that was 2012,.

Some of the craziest drill I've ever seen though.