Carolina Crown 2016

The ballad is not what you would expect but is very effective in setting the right mood. I was expecting it to be somewhat along the lines of Crossmen's but it was not even an ounce close. I liked it, but I could see people being on the fence about it because it can be compared to Crossmen's version somewhat.

The closer was pretty good, but I could see it changing mid-season.

The drill and color guard are really strong this year and the drum line is light years better than the 2015 edition. I am a horn line player so I don't know much about drummer quality, but they seemed top notch, as they did reps on the field for an hour before ensemble and appeared to an untrained eye to be a top notch.

Interesting. I am super pumped to see it all tomorrow during the broadcast for donors. Thank you for the info!

Hmmmm, should I upload one more clip in honor of today's Preview show?

Absolutely.

Hmmmm, should I upload one more clip in honor of today's Preview show?

Is that even a question? Hellll yes.

Father's Day gift from my family is taking me to supper and to the Crown Preview Show. Couldn't as for a better gift!

The real question is what's for supper? On the other side of things, I am envious. Hopefully you enjoy the show. I will be watching from home!

• Like 1