Carolina Crown 2016

oh good.. that's all I needed to know :) I read and re-read the confirmation emails and went through the website and couldn't find anything with that information.. Thank you Zerix!

My pleasure. If I learn/hear anything new I will definitely let you know. If you somehow don't get the video tonight, just let me know and I'll help ya out :)

I'm going to see them in a few hours, but does anyone want to post a pic of the uni's?

i would post early just for DCP but there are few folks who regularly scour DCP and re-post all it's goodies to FB. So I guess I just will wait 'til the official release.

Edited by corpsband

The past couple of years the preview show has been free....why the change?

The past couple of years the preview show has been free....why the change?

the show is free to attend, the video of the stream is for donors

I believe in 2014 DCI offered an online stream for free as a kick off to the season. This year tomorrow DCI is doing that with Cadets plus playing a taped recording of Cavaliers (8pm)

Hey, long-time stalker, one-time poster here. (Well, that one post was on last season's thread, but whatever.) So the performance tonight... Is it actually a stream, or just a video? I thought it would be a stream available to the donors, but maybe I'm wrong. Just donated, so I haven't heard much of it so far.