Carolina Crown 2016

I never said you were poorly read. Just pointing out something folks may not know. Trying to be of some help here.

well - I guess I misunderstood your comment. Sorry. I've read Hamlet. Pretty sure most have. I get what you're saying about the story; but the visual motif is a US Western

regardless, the program is fantastic

So let me get this straight, the only people allowed to have a comment are award winning designers? If that's the case then let's shut down the forum lol

This design team is too talented to end this show in a crown. They will probably work one in as a set or leave it out all together.

It fit the program last year. It fit other years due to the nature of the shows. A western design approach for the visual element means ot doesn't fit this yeaE

They are my pic to win gold. So it's just an opinion, in no way meant nefariously

George, I'd put money on there being a Crown somewhere in the show. You may be correct in it not being the last set, but it's one of their signature sets.

Who cares if Crown has a crown set in the show? Can't believe anyone would think it would somehow "disrupt" the story. I think it's one of the traditions Crown should keep. Part of their identity. #keepthecrown

There we go, an unbiased viewpoint! Lol.

well - I guess I misunderstood your comment. Sorry. I've read Hamlet. Pretty sure most have. I get what you're saying about the story; but the visual motif is a US Western

regardless, the program is fantastic

Maybe they'll do a Star to Star this year ( Star as in Sheriff's badge) instead of a Crown-to-Crown?

I watched Crown practice this afternoon.

Woah, Woah, WOAH! HOLY MACKEREL! CAROLINA CROWN’S horn line with 16 mellophones is amazing! Their show is definitely improving thanks to their talented design staff! I cannot wait to see how they enhance and clean the show in the next few weeks!

• Like 2

what if instead of a crown, they did a cowboy hat? lol jk I hope they sneak a crown into the show

so after watching Coats tonight and Crown last night (and seeing Coats live Thursday night) I think Crown is now ahead by about a half point or so... just my somewhat educated guess

• Like 2