Carolina Crown 2016

Links sent :) Enjoy guys! Go Crown!

In case you don't have enough asking, I'd be super appreciative if you could throw the link my way as well

In case you don't have enough asking, I'd be super appreciative if you could throw the link my way as well

Sorry to add on, but anything you have to share will be greatly appreciated.

I would love to have one too?

Basically.. Could you send it to everyone who posts here? ...including me prease!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tCy3e4ckW4

I'm not a percussion guy, but this sounds pretty #### good to me.

Crown's battery is awesome this year. No surprise here as all the pieces for this has been in place for the past couple of years. It's really come together for them.

By the way, how about that passage at 12:30? Watch that and just imagine the brass playing note for note with the percussion - which they do! Amazing!!!!

Crown's battery is awesome this year. No surprise here as all the pieces for this has been in place for the past couple of years. It's really come together for them.

By the way, how about that passage at 12:30? Watch that and just imagine the brass playing note for note with the percussion - which they do! Amazing!!!!

Crowns has all the pieces in place and is cooking already. Honestly, I like Bluecoats but it has a gimmicky feel to it for me. Not bashing, it's very different but not feeling the no uniform casual look. More like a college football half time show. Crown is more traditional with a updated feel. IMO.
  • Like 1

Crowns has all the pieces in place and is cooking already. Honestly, I like Bluecoats but it has a gimmicky feel to it for me. Not bashing, it's very different but not feeling the no uniform casual look. More like a college football half time show. Crown is more traditional with a updated feel. IMO.

What you define as an "updated feel?" I'm mostly asking because I agree it's traditional but I'm not sure what's new or updated about it other than using a trombone.

• Like 1

What you define as an "updated feel?" I'm mostly asking because I agree it's traditional but I'm not sure what's new or updated about it other than using a trombone.

the body movement, the guard work & dance, the uniforms, the approach to percussion and pit writing, etc etc.

• Like 1

Anyone willing to send me the link to the Muncie show? or anything recent? Much appreciated.