Carolina Crown 2016

I sat 14 rows from the front in Pittsburgh tonight. Hell yes!!! I think the closer is awesome, but I can't help but wish they would actually end the show in the crown set.

Just saw it on Periscope.

I like the new ending itself. Not huge on how they get into it, just kinda happens. Kinda like Cadets new one. It does work really well thematically. Really miss the amazing unison flag work covering the entire field though, that was a HUGE highlight for me in Denton.

It's nice. REALLY works thematically. I like things about about it, but some of the things they sacrificed for it I really miss.

Doesn't ruin the show though.

It doesn't ruin the show...quote of the year. Wow. Ringing endorsement there. Just what the designers were looking for. You might want to watch it again for some unison flag work. Then watch the rifle work. Edited by auldschool

Just saw it on Periscope.

I like the new ending itself. Not huge on how they get into it, just kinda happens. Kinda like Cadets new one. It does work really well thematically. Really miss the amazing unison flag work covering the entire field though, that was a HUGE highlight for me in Denton.

It's nice. REALLY works thematically. I like things about about it, but some of the things they sacrificed for it I really miss.

Doesn't ruin the show though.

Much better in person!

I sat 14 rows from the front in Pittsburgh tonight. Hell yes!!! I think the closer is awesome, but I can't help but wish they would actually end the show in the crown set.

It's not their first time ending the show in the arc set, though. I believe they did so in 2009 and 2010.

Not a very subtle transition into the crown set, they make a rifle shape first, and then there is some guard stuff (hard to make out) down in the right front corner, and ... a crown - it is sort of a "rounded one"...

hopefully it is still a work in progress.

Edited by ashevillemurphy