Carolina Crown 2016

Yeah, sorry skevinp, I'd link it if I could. However wvu80 did give a little summary of it in the DCI East topic: "She said with all the gun violence and shootings recently, Crown wanted to go away from a "relentless and revenge" to show mercy and not end the show with a killing. To show mercy is the answer."

. What is the show called again? Political correctness strikes again.

If guns are no more deadly than clubbing over the head with a Venini glass vase, why not start transferring your collection? http://venini.com/en/

I said nothing of the kind. I guess it comes down to why you think gun violence is bad. I think it is bad because it is violence. I think killing someone is however right or wrong it is because of the circumstances and results, and not because of the mechanism used. Stabbing an innocent person to death just so you can take their money is as wrong as shooting someone for the same reason. Shooting someone to save innocent lives is as right as spearing someone to death for the same reason, if one thinks it is right. It comes down to compassion and humanity. If those are one's primary concerns, I don't see why anything else should matter.

They have said the show is a spaghetti western show, They used a photo of Clint Eastwood in their PR. I've seen those movies. He rides into town, kills a bunch of people, and rides out. Don't choose a spaghetti western theme if you're concerned about gun violence.

Relevancy to present day issues is part of a strong depth of concept.

Yeah, sorry skevinp, I'd link it if I could. However wvu80 did give a little summary of it in the DCI East topic: "She said with all the gun violence and shootings recently, Crown wanted to go away from a "relentless and revenge" to show mercy and not end the show with a killing. To show mercy is the answer."

That statement seems strange to me, as I don't remember these recent shootings being based on revenge. Have all these recent shooting victims been guilty of previously killing a loved one of the shooter?

I liken them more to the wrongness of the initial shooting of the show, which was gun violence and a shooting.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the mercy part and not ending the show with a killing.

Edited by skevinp

Buzzkill. You linger to shoot down people..

. You folks might want to pick up,a Larry McMurtry book. "Saloon girls" weren't just serving up drinks. Since we're all PC on here. But you're probably okay with that, seeing how misogynistic this website is. Edited by Terri Schehr