Carolina Crown 2016

The stadium is FULL of honks, then.

Of that I have no doubt.

• Like 1

Oh lord

Oh, George.

Oh, George.

Design team has put a brilliant visual show on the field, I greatly doubt they will paint a mustache on their Mona Lisa by ending it with a Crown shape. Jmo

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 3

Design team has put a brilliant visual show on the field, I grealty doubt they will pain a mustache on their Mona Lisa by ending it with a Crown shape. Jmo

I finally have zero sources within the staff (and hating it) but I would guess the closer gets a rewrite and the crown set will show up at one of the hits in the new closer, guessing a Medea hit. I seriously doubt the final set will be a crown.

• Like 2

Yes, there must be a crown. This way the honks will know when it's time to applaud.

I lol'd.

Design team has put a brilliant visual show on the field, I greatly doubt they will paint a mustache on their Mona Lisa by ending it with a Crown shape. Jmo

Maybe they end in a sombrero?

I mean, the Crown wouldn't fit in the ending; but maybe somewhere in the closer. I'd be slightly sad if they didn't put some type of variation of a crown on the field.