Carolina Crown 2016

the body movement, the guard work & dance, the uniforms, the approach to percussion and pit writing, etc etc.

Interesting. I'm not sure I would agree with calling those all "updated," although I do agree those listed things make the show very enjoyable.

Interesting. I'm not sure I would agree with calling those all "updated," although I do agree those listed things make the show very enjoyable.

what I meant was their guard writing, their approach to movement, their arranging etc is all over "on trend"

what I meant was their guard writing, their approach to movement, their arranging etc is all over "on trend"

THAT I am 100% on board with you on. I will say that when it comes to movement, they have one of the best choreographers around. It doesn't feel like "body movement for the sake of extra difficulty points," but feels very musical and almost never feels out of place.

OMG! The brass, the percussion, the guard! It's not hype when it's legit. I'm on the stagecoach! I've got Alexandira, KY on my calendar. Can't wait to see them again there!

I will be there. I absolutely can NOT wait!!!

They will be rehearsing at Simon Kenton high school.

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 1

Crown drum line is really good this year. They are playing a very difficult book. I like it a lot. Check out this clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hekA-QcFo

Thank you so much for sharing this!! My son is in the Snareline.. I will not be seeing the show in person until championships in Indy since they do not come to the West Coast.. It is hard having to wait!! So THANK YOU!!!

• Like 5