Carolina Crown 2016

They all were killing it!!! On top of their game!

Exactly! Toss too much my behind!

• Like 1

73.9, can someone explain why the scores vary so much between shows? I understand that some judges grade harder than others, but I feel like there's something else to it? Any ideas?

73.9, can someone explain why the scores vary so much between shows?

Oh, that is an easy one. At some show the judges give out higher scores while at other shows they give out lower scores.

:cool:

You are very welcome!

If you have other questions, just ask!

• Like 6

73.9, can someone explain why the scores vary so much between shows? I understand that some judges grade harder than others, but I feel like there's something else to it? Any ideas?

An aberration or one GE doesn't like the show. It is opinions. All groups have judges that aren't "favorable"... I'm sure they'll be 77-78 tomorrow night....
  • Like 1

An aberration or one GE doesn't like the show. It is opinions. All groups have judges that aren't "favorable"... I'm sure they'll be 77-78 tomorrow night....

You mean Saturday night. They're off for 2 days. Full panel this time

I'm betting they score in the 79-80 range tonight.

Oops!

• Like 2

Oh, that is an easy one. At some show the judges give out higher scores while at other shows they give out lower scores.

:cool:

You are very welcome!

If you have other questions, just ask!

LMAO. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Edited by Jeffe77