Carolina Crown 2016

Crown doesn't have a show after the 11th until the 16th. I'm thinking we should expect some changes in that time period. Which greatly excites me because I'll be at the show the 16th. :)

I'm betting they score in the 79-80 range tonight.

hmmm???

hmmm???

Tonight's panel was obviously off. Crown clearly didn't get worse over the past few days, especially by that much. Nor did the other corps. Don't act like the scores tonight mean anything at all.

Edited by defeldus2

Tonight's panel was obviously off. Crown clearly didn't get worse over the past few days, especially by that much. Nor did the other corps. Don't act like the scores tonight mean anything at all.

And you know this how? Were you at the show?

And you know this how? Were you at the show?

Common, really?

Everyone went down 2-2.5 pts.

I think maybe not having Troopers and Cavies surely played a roll in how spreads were handled as well.

Definitely seeing some big swings show to show this year. Obviously, Crown is a medal contender this year, but the judges do certainly seem to be giving out numbers based on what they're seeing that night.

Were they really relying on recaps from previous shows that much before?

You mean Saturday night. They're off for 2 days. Full panel this time

I apologize. I meant their next show.

I think maybe not having Troopers and Cavies surely played a roll in how spreads were handled as well.

Definitely seeing some big swings show to show this year. Obviously, Crown is a medal contender this year, but the judges do certainly seem to be giving out numbers based on what they're seeing that night.

Were they really relying on recaps from previous shows that much before?

Yes.

Or maybe they were being scored too high? I haven't seen any of the shows live so I'm just speculating.

OR one GE Music guy didn't love the show. All other numbers were consistent. GE is very subjective. We see that at regionals but I wouldn't worry about it.