Carolina Crown 2016

What sub?

/r/drumcorps/ or https://redd.it/4tdl91

Edited by Jeffe77

Does anyone believe me now? Crown is winning it this year. That brass is freaking beautiful, the show is powerful, some would say its relentless...yeah I went there lol

Their brass is always beautiful! Their shows (lately) are always powerful! Idk about winning - easily everyone in the top 7 has really outdone themselves this year, it's incredible - but either way the show is beast.

• Like 2

1 in 3 given the past week. I think the top three will remain within .6 of one another overall. Performance order might give Crown the boost. I know that doesn't affect judging, but it affects crowd reactions/corps' hype levels and can give them a moral boost.

Performance order has had less of an impact on the outcome than we've ever seen.

Way to go Crown! Those kids are performing the heck out of this show. I wasn't feeling it in June, but this might be one of my favorite Crown shows ever. Keep pushing!

Edit: I say "one of" because 2007, 2012, and 2013 still hold a special place in my heart.

Edit #2: ...also 2009

Edit #3: Although you have to add 2004 because that was their coming out party and 2005 was of course beautiful and 2006 was WAY underrated. Anyway, 2016 could be right up there with those for me. ....also 2008 was pretty great.

Edited by Kevin.
  • Like 1

Great Job tonight by team Crown tonight! I look forward to some killer changes being added as taking the Blue Devils and the Bluecoats out come finals will not be easy, but this group has the talent and relentless(lol, sorry but I couldn't abstain from using this) focus.

I hope with tomorrow's day off, they can put in some work before Laundry in the evening and win on Monday.