Carolina Crown 2016

Great Job tonight by team Crown tonight! I look forward to some killer changes being added as taking the Blue Devils and the Bluecoats out come finals will not be easy, but this group has the talent and relentless(lol, sorry but I couldn't abstain from using this) focus.

I hope with tomorrow's day off, they can put in some work before Laundry in the evening and win on Monday.

no -- it's a free day. laundry in the AM then rest of day is free.

A friend of mine just got back from driving for the Bluecoats and we were discussing the Regional. I hadn't really thought about this, but he said Crown's Western-themed show REALLY resonated with the locals in Denton and San Antonio.

If the folks in Texas like your vision of the Old West, you must be doing something right.

• Like 6

Carolina Crown San Antonio

https://youtu.be/SXdjdG-YF-4

From that angle, you can really see how hard CrownGuard is working!!!! Roxanne....Just wow..... Also can see the "Bad Guy" in the beginning now has a coat and hat on and the Ghost appears from the stagecoach then the grave marker at the close of the Ballad.

Maybe I'll get a special surprise of seeing a new Crown Ending by the time I get to The Georgia Dome on Saturday!! Seats with Crown Block, Section 222 to help cheer them on!!!!!

Edited by bvgordy

A friend of mine just got back from driving for the Bluecoats and we were discussing the Regional. I hadn't really thought about this, but he said Crown's Western-themed show REALLY resonated with the locals in Denton and San Antonio.

If the folks in Texas like your vision of the Old West, you must be doing something right.

Crowd was definitely into it in SA. I'd say the 3rd or 4th biggest response of the night last night, at least in the upper deck (can't see lower from there!).

• Like 1

I never get tired of hearing that opening hit from the brass, chills every time.

• Like 1

Thanks for the video. Different look for sure. Wonder if the staff ever thought of painting one "rifle" brown to look more late 1800's western during any shooting moments? I'd experiment with the cg using brown weapons, but they'd need something added to give a strong visual on their spins and tosses.

• Like 1

Carolina Crown San Antonio

https://youtu.be/SXdjdG-YF-4

From that angle, you can really see how hard CrownGuard is working!!!! Roxanne....Just wow..... Also can see the "Bad Guy" in the beginning now has a coat and hat on and the Ghost appears from the stagecoach then the grave marker at the close of the Ballad.

Maybe I'll get a special surprise of seeing a new Crown Ending by the time I get to The Georgia Dome on Saturday!! Seats with Crown Block, Section 222 to help cheer them on!!!!!

They sound great even from the end zone area. Nice picture at about 2:40 or so with the opening. We talk about the horn hit, but man those riflels! Crown guard is spectacular!

• Like 1

Carolina Crown is my pick to win it all. So many wonderful shows this year, but I always like having a specific corps to root for while going through the final push for the win.

Crown . . . . ride that stage right through to Victory Junction !

• Like 2

Watching San Antonio again and the guard. The guard as a whole is spectacular and we give alot of praise to there weapon line but I will have to say their Flag Line is something else specially at the end of Roxanne, just amazing.

• Like 1