Carolina Crown 2016

Carolina Crown San Antonio

https://youtu.be/SXdjdG-YF-4

From that angle, you can really see how hard CrownGuard is working!!!! Roxanne....Just wow..... Also can see the "Bad Guy" in the beginning now has a coat and hat on and the Ghost appears from the stagecoach then the grave marker at the close of the Ballad.

Maybe I'll get a special surprise of seeing a new Crown Ending by the time I get to The Georgia Dome on Saturday!! Seats with Crown Block, Section 222 to help cheer them on!!!!!

I find it funny that the video quality from this person's phone rivals what I paid $100 for with DCI Live. Sure the audio is better with DCI Live though. What if we just stuck a phone right on the 50 and got recordings?

• Like 1

I find it funny that the video quality from this person's phone rivals what I paid $100 for with DCI Live. Sure the audio is better with DCI Live though. What if we just stuck a phone right on the 50 and got recordings?

The frustrating thing is that the source quality of DCI Live is probably 1080p (possibly even 4K). But, they compress it down so much that you might as well be watching 480p or lower when you have 720p selected. In this day and age, they really should be able to send losslessly compressed 1080p for reasonable price.

The frustrating thing is that the source quality of DCI Live is probably 1080p (possibly even 4K). But, they compress it down so much that you might as well be watching 480p or lower when you have 720p selected. In this day and age, they really should be able to send losslessly compressed 1080p for reasonable price.

It pretty much sucks, you can really see how bad it is when you stream it to a big screen TV.

LOL

• Like 1

Thanks for the video. Different look for sure. Wonder if the staff ever thought of painting one "rifle" brown to look more late 1800's western during any shooting moments? I'd experiment with the cg using brown weapons, but they'd need something added to give a strong visual on their spins and tosses.

I've thought this too. Maybe just make the rifles look dirty (literally) like Phantom '08? Or just some strips of colored rifle tape.

If anyone has a good copy of the SA video, I was unable to watch the live stream due to power outage for a few hours that night. Send me a PM in any case. Thanks in advance!

bumping... no one puts Crown on page 2. :colgate:

• Like 1

bumping... no one puts Crown on page 2. :colgate:

Is that like putting Baby in a corner?

• Like 1

Mid-convention, Crown bump...